The first sunshine of summer has arrived!from 01-06-2024 to 15-06-2024
The days are getting longer and longer, the sun is getting warmer, and the vacation craving is starting to set in. Now you only have one thing left to do: pack your swimsuit and flip-flops and head off to the beach!
June is the children's favourite month and perfect for a family vacation: we love to see the smiles of our little guests and surround ourselves with their cheerfulness!
Discover our early June offer in Full Board + beach:
- From June 5 to June 17 : from 55 euros per day
- Prices per person
Plus water with meals and parking space are included in the price!
Start the summer with an extra thrill, the one given by an enchanting sea view. From all our rooms you'll have an enviable view of the beach, to share right away with whoever you want!
Fill out the form below, email us or call us directly on the phone for a personalised quote!
Prices are for minimum stays of 4 nights.
Tourist tax excluded.
- Stay in our spacious and bright rooms, with balcony facing or overlooking the sea
- Breakfast with delicious homemade cakes, savories, cereals and more
- Lunch and dinner with a menu of your choice, always varied and tasty. Lunch at 12:30 p.m. and dinner at 7:15 p.m.
- Water with meals
- 1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds on the beach (from the 3rd row onwards), which is only 10 steps away from the hotel
- Parkingspace behind the hotel while spaces last, otherwise 1 km away by shuttle service
- Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel.
For our very youngest guests we have baby bath tubs, bottle warmers and fresh baby food prepared by us
- A child per room up to 1 year old is free of charge
- Children 1 to 2 years old: 10 euro per day
- Children from 3 to 5 years old60% discount
- Children 6 to 7 years old50% discount
- Children from 8 to 13 years old: 30% discount
- Third and fourth bed 15%
- Single room supplement12 euros
- Seafront room supplement: 15%
- Air conditioning5 euro per day per room
- Wine and beverages with meals: 3 euro per day per person
- Fridge in room2 euros per day
For reservations by April 30, wine and fridge included in price.
Pay cash on balance to receive up to 3% off the total price.
- A keepsake to take home
What could be better than taking home a beautiful memory of the vacation you just spent?
With us you will have the opportunity to request a personalised photo shoot, to immortalise the magical moments spent at the beach with your family and beyond!
- Walking around Torre Pedrera and its surroundings...
Our new promenade is the meeting place during the day and especially at night, for relaxing moonlit walks where you can store in the stores that are always open, enjoy local specialities, an ice cream or a drink in one of the many clubs, breweries and restaurants open until late.
From Hotel Emilia you can easily reach Rimini and to immerse yourself in history, art and entertainment. Walk through the historic centre following the traces of the ancient Romans, such as theArch of Augustus and the Tiberius Bridgepassing through the Renaissance with the Malatesta Cathedral, to the more recent Fellini route, in the footsteps of the great director, who was born in Rimini.
And for those who love fun, numerous nightclubs and discos in exclusive and truly unique locations await you.
We are also surrounded by a magical hinterland that you absolutely cannot miss, rich in history, flavours and colours impossible to forget. Starting from Saint Leo, with its majestic fortress from where you can admire a breathtaking landscape; Gradara, with its magical castle, the stage of the love story between Paolo and Francesca and where every summer the characteristic historical re-enactment of the Siege of the Castle is held; and again, Santarcangelo one of the most beautiful and characteristic towns of Romagna, in which you can breathe an air of undisputed authenticity. But that's not all, there are other lovely towns in Romagna waiting for you!
Finally, for family-sized fun, you cannot miss the theme and amusement parks: Oasi Eden Park, Mirabilandia, Aquafan, Oltremare and many others.